The map below presents the green infrastructure projects and installations we have completed since 2004 in the Nine Mile Run watershed and the greater Pittsburgh area. These projects include:
– Rosedale Runoff Reduction Project Stormwater Management Tree Pits
– Rosedale Runoff Reduction Project Green Stormwater Infrastructure Projects
– Rain Barrels installed by our StormWorks team & in the Rain Barrel Initiative (2004-2011)
– Civic and Commercial Stormwater Projects
– Residential Stormwater Projects
The map also shows the NMR watershed boundary, Rosedale Runoff Reduction Project boundary, and the NMR culvert system. There is a handy search feature, which allows you to enter an address to see if there are projects near a given address. You can find the details about each project simply by clicking the colored circles, or clicking on the menu items to dig deeper.
Want to Help Populate Our Map?
– Attend one of our tree planting or tree care events
– Add a rain barrel to your home to save money on your water bill and reduce stormwater runoff
– Install a rain garden to beautify your yard and collect rainwater